Civil legally binding wedding performed in a fantastic Luxury Hotel Overlooking the Sea and the Mountains on the two sides. The promo is time limited and is valid for weddings from January 9th to April 15th. The actual ceremony is celebrated either on the outside pool terrace of the hotel or inside the veranda. Alternatively the same package can be offered in any of the following town halls:
Pisa, Volterra, Lari.
The package includes the following:
- “Never-alone package”, including a wedding coordinator will assist and be with you during any fundamental meeting for your wedding and during the wedding ceremony
- Consultancy and precise explanation of the requirements for a valid civil wedding in Italy.
- Paperwork filing and assistance in due time
- Support in choosing the right setting for the wedding at the Venue.
- Help with the booking of the Venue for the Celebration and for the wedding reception.
- Booking and scheduling of the needed meetings with the town hall
- Schedule of appointments with the competent consulates (for USA and Australian citizens and those consulates that need the couple presence), and delivery of the Nulla Osta on behalf of the couple meeting with the consulate for UK and Canadian citizens.
- Fee to the consulate (UK, Ireland, USA, Australia, Canada, BENELUX, Scandinavian Countries) for the release of the needed Nulla Ostas**
- Local Legalization/Apostille to the Nulla Osta
- Interaction with the local authorities for the release of needed certification due for the wedding of non italian citizens.
- Italian to English or French to English interpreter (compulsory by law) swearing the simultaneous translations during the declaration of intent and the wedding day **
- Transcription of the wedding celebration in English or French personalized and printed for your memories
- Marriage license delivered in the formal format (according to your nationality it will be in multilingual or translated and certified at the local court) for you to register the wedding appropriately in your home country. Including, where applicable, certified true translation apostille/legalization including due stamps and seals.
- One rounded bouquet for the bride and buttonhole for the groom
- 2 Hours Photographer, with delivery of DVD with high resolution pictures after 10-15 days to your home address for self printing.
- Two witnesses if needed
The cost includes 20% VAT, administrative costs, agency travel expenses, and service fees. The price does not include anything that is not mentioned above. RESTRICTIONS APPLY:
*If you decide for a different location a price increase will be applied and quoted upon request
**Non EU, Non US, Non Australian and Non Canadian citizens might inquire for the same offer but the price will be different due to consulate assistance and translation costs. PLEASE NOTE THAT Some Nationalities will need at least 3 months to prepare the documentation.
***Additional services, such as Hair and Make-up for the bride, additional flower decorations, music, full photo/video service, car hire etc, may be added to the package and a quote will be delivered upon request