It truly is a special moment when a couple gets engaged. They have committed to one another and are looking forward to spending the rest of their lives with one another. What better way to commemorate this special occasion than by giving the newly engaged couple than with a unique gift. Here are a few unique and special engagement gift ideas.
- Digital Picture Frame – The couple can show off all their fun and exciting times, by uploading their picture to a digital picture frame. Most frames have an extensive memory and can hold a few hundred pictures. Some models even come with interchangeable frames, so you can be sure that your frame will match with the couples’ d’cor.
- Handmade Vase – Check locally for sculptors that would be willingly to create a one-of-a-kind vase for the newly engaged couple. You could even ask the sculptor to write a special message to the couple on the bottom of the vase or have him monogram it with the couple’s initials.
- Antique Candle Holders – Scour flea markets and other small antique shops for that unique pair of candle stick holders. Every couple would be sure to cherish them for many years to come. Wrap a beautiful satin ribbon around each candle holder and place inside a gift box for a beautiful presentation.
- Champagne – Treat the couple to a decadent bottle of French champagne. Pair up it with a set of crystal champagne flutes as an added bonus. Sometimes the more expensive bottles of champagne come packaged in a lovely lined gift box.
- Couple’s Experience – Purchase the couple cooking classes or even dance lessons that they can take part in together. Spending time with one another and learning something new will surely make the couple fully enjoy their experience.
- Engraved Picture Frame – Insert a beautiful picture of the engaged couple into a stunning frame. Complete the gift by getting frame engraved with the couples’ names or even their initials.
As you can see there are many special ways that you can show any newly engaged couple that their engagement is a special moment. To further accent any gift you give them, a special hand-written note commenting on their relationship would be added memento, which they would cherish for years to come. Show the couple how happy you are for them by giving them one of these unique engagement gifts.
Amanda Cooper is a writer for wedding favours Kingdom, which carries a large assortment of wedding favours and candle wedding favours. Amanda is also a freelance writer for other wedding and home and garden websites such as Tuscan Wedding of Efffetti’s. When Amanda is not writing, she enjoys spending time entertaining in her home.