- Accommodation: > 140 people, in different room types, spread in the hamlet
- Wedding types: civil (NOT ON SITE), Catholic, other religions, symbolic weddings, same-sex blessings and commitment ceremonies onsite
- Services: Air conditioning and heating, TV, BBQ, swimming pool, tennis court, billiard
- Permanent covered area with internal antique well
- Side activities: The hamlet offers, either on site or in the immediate vicinity, a range of leisure activities, e.g.:
- Italian chocolate tasting
- Wine tasting
- Hot air ballooning
- Quad experience
- Sightseeing of the Chianti, pick up at the hotel
- Golf facilities (full 18 holes or practice), 30 minutes
- Closest village: Monteriggioni 3km,
- Distances: Siena 23km, San Gimignano 20km, Certaldo 28km, Florence (train station) 50km, Pisa 100km, Rome 260km
- Nearest airport: Florence, 45 minutes drive
- Prices: From €140 per night
Wedding receptions (lunch or dinner) can be served in the permanent marquee as a reserved area in case of groups with over 40 guests, or by the pool under the other marquee in case of very hot nights. The marquees are permanent and overlook the fantastic park and pool. Appetizers will be served usually by the pool covered veranda, which is where the cake is usually cut.
This creates a sort of motion to the event and offers the possibility to move around.
A legally valid wedding can occur in the stunning town hall of Siena (15 minutes drive from the resort), in the fantastic Certaldo (25 minutes from the resort), in the new medieval hamlet recently made available by the municipality of Monteriggioni (5 minutes drive), or you can sign the papers in the town hall of Monteriggioni in the morning and have a nice personalized wedding at the resort in the afternoon, where you can also have a symbolic blessing in the magnificent park or under the covered patio. Catholic weddings can be organized in one of the churches around the area such as the amazing Monteriggioni, San Gimignano or Siena.
Other religions weddings can be celebrated at the venue.
Same-sex weddings, commitments and blessings can be celebrated in the garden of this exclusive wedding venue.
To receive a more detailed brochure of this lovely wedding venue in Tuscany, please fill in the form below.