Civil legally binding wedding performed in the historical medieval town hall of either Lari’s Castle, Pisa “Palazzo Gambacorti”, Certaldo*, Volterra*, Fiesole, Lajatico, Palaia, Peccioli or San Miniato. These town halls are recommended as they are all authentic, historical and not “crowded” venues for legally valid weddings, and all of them allow the couple to enjoy their wedding without time constrains or date finding difficulties. The actual ceremonies are celebrated in beautiful medieval decorated wedding halls or decorated stone courtyards, castle terraces or in frescoed salons. The package includes the following:
- “Never-alone package”, including a wedding coordinator will assist and be with you during any fundamental meeting for your wedding and during the wedding ceremony
- Consultancy and precise explanation of the requirements for a valid civil wedding in Italy.
- Paperwork filing and assistance in due time
- Support in choosing among the town halls♥.
- Booking and scheduling of the needed meetings with the chosen town hall
- Fee to one of the above mentioned town hall
- Schedule of appointments with the competent consulates (for USA and Australian citizens and those consulates that need the couple presence), and delivery of the Nulla Osta on behalf of the couple meeting with the consulate for UK and Canadian citizens.
- Fee to the consulate for the release of the needed Nulla Ostas**
- Local Legalization/Apostille to the Nulla Osta when needed
- Interaction with the local authorities for the release of needed certification due to the wedding of non Italian citizens laws
- Italian to English or French to English or Portuguese to English interpreter (compulsory by law) swearing the simultaneous translations during the declaration of intent and the wedding day **
- Transcription of the wedding celebration in English or French personalized and printed for your memories
- Marriage license delivered in the formal format (according to your nationality it will be in multilingual or legalized and translated and certified at the local court + your consulate) for you to register the wedding appropriately in your home country. Including, where applicable, certified true translation apostille/legalization including due stamps and seals.
- One roses or gerberas rounded bouquet for the bride and buttonhole for the groom
- Two witnesses if needed
SPECIAL Promotion Continues: Free Upgrade to a full Wedding Planner in Tuscany service including the management of
- Wedding Planner throughout the wedding day (not just until the ceremony)
- Wedding reception
- Wedding cake
- Flying lanterns/fireworks/floating lanterns
- Wedding guests gifts
- Wedding photographer / video
- Bridal and guests make-up and hairstyle
- Wedding music (DJ or live or equipment rental management)
- Wedding flowers and decorations (the bridal bouquet and 1 button hole are as above mentioned offered as a gratuity)
- Bridal Car
- Side guests activities
- Any other wedding related service management
(Fees of the direct costs for the above mentioned services are not covered by the package) Save around 500€ on your Wedding in Tuscany.
Cost: EUR 1.999 (Includes 21% VAT, all administrative costs, agency’s travel expenses, unlimited conference calls and email, and fees for the explicitly mentioned wedding costs.) The price does not include anything that is not mentioned above.
*200€ price difference to be added due to highest town hall fees
♥If you prefer a different town hall there might be an additional price to be added due to the town hall higher costs.
**Russian citizens might inquire for the same offer but the price will be different due to consulate assistance and translation costs.
Please fill in the form below to enquire about the Gold Wedding in Tuscany Package selecting the promocode GOLDW.
Enquire here for the Gold Wedding in Tuscany Package
An Italian wedding coordinator will return to you asking for a non binding request for a call, which will help you and us focus on your exact request for the wedding.